Jack Lowe of Skin Kitchen Tattoo answers the question, How is Japanese Tattooing Different? This is episode 25 in our series where the tattoo artist of the Skin Kitchen answers common tattoo questions and those that our views have submitted.
Jack Lowe has been a professional Tattoo Artist since 1993 and owns and operates Skin Kitchen Tattoo in Des Moines, Iowa. He has been published in multiple magazines and has won several awards in his long career. Best known for his photorealistic black and gray, he is also skilled in all styles of tattooing and is more than willing to help clients realize their vision.
Images were used in the spirit of fair use and were only used for educational and editorial purposes. If you took the photos or wish to be credited with the photo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question that you would like answered in a future video please comment on this video.
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
- Jack Lowe's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/captjack515/
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Skin Kitchen Twitter @SkinKitchenTatt - https://twitter.com/SkinKitchenTatt
- Skin Kitchen Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/skinkitchentattoo/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50310
http://skinkitchen.com Skin Kitchen Tattoo email - email@example.com Tattoo hours - Thursday through Monday 1-8pm
The links below of affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo.
Footage - Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3jkvptO and Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3AfiYLI with Canon EF 16-35mm F4/L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3OynZmV
- Log in to post comments