Brent Starr of Skin Kitchen Tattoo answers the question, What is the difference between Polynesian & Tribal Tattoos?
Bstarr has been tattooing for 10 years. His career began at several shops in Keokuk, IA, eventually landing in Des Moines in his dream chair @The Skin Kitchen in early 2020, undeterred by the pandemic fear campaign. His favorite styles to work in are illustrative, fantasy, impressionist, and black-and-grey realism. For more information and photos of his work go to https://skinkitchen.com/brent
If you have a question that you would like answered in a future video please comment on this video.
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
- Jack Lowe's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/captjack515/
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Skin Kitchen Twitter @SkinKitchenTatt - https://twitter.com/SkinKitchenTatt
- Skin Kitchen Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/skinkitchentattoo/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50310
The links below of affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo.
Footage - Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3jkvptO and Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3AfiYLI with Canon EF 16-35mm F4/L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3OynZmV