Brent Starr of Skin Kitchen Tattoo answers the question, Can you Tattoo over Scars, and what colored inks can you use? This is episode 9 in a new series where the tattoo artist of the Skin Kitchen answers common tattoo questions and those that our viewers have submitted.
Bstarr has been tattooing for 10 years. His career began at several shops in Keokuk, IA, eventually landing in Des Moines in his dream chair @The Skin Kitchen in early 2020, undeterred by the pandemic fear campaign. His favorite styles to work in are illustrative, fantasy, impressionist, and black-and-grey realism. For more information and photos of his work go to https://skinkitchen.com/brent
If you have a question that you would like answered in a future video please comment on this video.
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Skin Kitchen Twitter @SkinKitchenTatt - https://twitter.com/SkinKitchenTatt
- Skin Kitchen Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/skinkitchentattoo/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50310
http://skinkitchen.com Skin Kitchen Tattoo email - email@example.com Tattoo hours - Thursday through Monday 1-8 pm
The links below of affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo.
Footage - Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3jkvptO and Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3AfiYLI with Canon EF 16-35mm F4/L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3OynZmV
- Log in to post comments