Q&A in the Kitchen Episode 21 - What is Single Use for Tattoos and Piercings? Jack Lowe, Westley Dickerson, and DaVo discuss at length how much of the tattoo and piercing equipment is single uses and how much the Tattoo and Piercing Industries have changed to make getting tattooed or pierced safer. Not only for the clients but the artist themselves.
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooist and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question that you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or send an email to email@example.com.
DaVo's Videos on how contaminated tools and equipment are handled, decontaminated and sterilized between each use.
- How Do You Know Your Piercer Is Clean - Part 1 The Piercing Station - Body Piercing Basics EP 13 - https://youtu.be/v1uiLXl75Q8
- Knowing Your Piercer Is Clean - Part 2 - Body Piercing Basics EP 14 - https://youtu.be/PjaA3ryc1MM
- Decontamination - Knowing Your Piercer Is Clean - Part 3 - Body Piercing Basics EP 15 - https://youtu.be/SuC29LJKIy0
- Sterilization - Knowing Your Piercer Is Clean - Part 4 - Body Piercing Basics EP 16 - https://youtu.be/eCVAd5mS7bk
The Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Merch Store - https://shop.spreadshirt.com/body-piercing-tattooing-channel Featuring artwork by DaVo, Jack and Westley and Axiom and Skin Kitchen designs.
For more information on the Skin Kitchen go to http://skinkitchen.com.
To book a Tattoo Appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-255-4430
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Contact DaVo at email@example.com or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://facebook.com/axiompiercing and click on the "Book Now" button.
Coffee supplied by and brought to you in part by Death Before Decafe. For more information go to https://www.deathbeforedecafdsm.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
This episode was shot using the following devices
- Canon EOS M50 Camera at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe with the main audio from the Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount - https://amzn.to/2IlzBw9 and Sony VM1.
- Sony VM1
- Sony Handycam
- LG Friends 360 Cam - https://amzn.to/2EUOy3o
- Log in to post comments