In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 2, Episode 7, Jack Lowe, Westley Dickerson, Jimmy St John, and DaVo discuss When You Shouldn't Get Tattooed or Pierced. This episode covers the most common reasons that you may want to delay getting body art like a new tattoo or new piercing.
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooist and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question that you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
To listen to the podcast version go to:
- Buzzsprout - https://www.buzzsprout.com/263610
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/q-a-in-the-kitchen/id1454849876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4X1MxKlznsoPmHvCUX8zCT
- Google Podcasts - https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8yNjM2MTAucnNz
- iHeart Radio - https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-qa-in-the-kitchen-31156441/
- Overcast - https://overcast.fm/itunes1454849876/q-a-in-the-kitchen
- Pocket Cast - https://pca.st/45E6
- Castro - https://castro.fm/podcast/702c6978-4de5-4d4b-a964-4eb38f245bc0
- Podchaser - https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/qa-in-the-kitchen-812663
Now on TikTok - TikTok - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
Axiom Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/axiombodypiercing/
Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Coffee supplied by and brought to you in part by Death Before Decafe. For more information go to https://www.deathbeforedecafdsm.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
This episode was shot using the following devices and the links below are affiliate links. Some of the proceeds will go to DaVo and the Crew.
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe, Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens https://amzn.to/2wewJrN and the GoPro Hero 7 Black - https://amzn.to/2llbvGK
Audio - 2 AKG D5 Vocal Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lmT4S3 and Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lldZVA and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG