In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 4, Episode 27, Jack Lowe, Jimmy St. John, Brent Starr, and DaVo discuss Prolonging the Life of Your Tattoos & Piercings.
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooists and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or email email@example.com.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Links
- Website - https://bptchannel.com/
- Youtube Channel Page - https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyPiercingTattooing
- Our Merch Store = https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Body-Piercing-Tattooing-Channel-112580290467919
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm
All footage was filmed using two Canon XA40 Professional Video Camcorders - https://amzn.to/3qNwNv5 and a Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3qTN8OF with Canon EG 16-35 f4L USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3LpD1uC. All Recorded Live with Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro - https://amzn.to/3r77mm9