In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 4, Episode 24, Jack Lowe, Jimmy St. John, Brent Starr, and DaVo answer the question, Not Happy with Your Tattoo or Piercing, How to Talk to Your Artist?
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooists and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Links
- Website - https://bptchannel.com/
- Youtube Channel Page - https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyPiercingTattooing
- Our Merch Store = https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Body-Piercing-Tattooing-Channel-112580290467919
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm
All footage was filmed using two Canon XA40 Professional Video Camcorders - https://amzn.to/3qNwNv5 and a Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3qTN8OF with Canon EG 16-35 f4L USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3LpD1uC. All Recorded Live with Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro - https://amzn.to/3r77mm9