In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 4, Episode 12, Jack Lowe, Jimmy St John, and DaVo answer questions submitted by our YouTube viewers about lightening tattoos and how tattoos are affected by weight gain and loss.
- Acceptablefreak - "Can you lighten a very dark tattoo?"
- EarthsGeomancer - "Tattoos if you are planning on losing weight. Should you wait until you lose the weight? Can distortion happen after some weight loss? Thoughts?"
- EarthsGeomancer -"Tattoos on the arms of men with hairy arms. Yay or nay? Would a tat with only black ink work better there than something with color? What are concerns? Thoughts?"
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooists and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or email email@example.com.
In this episode, our panel is DaVo from Axiom Body PIercing - https://axiompiercing.com/, Brent Starr, Jimmy St John, and Jack Lowe from Skin Kitchen Tattoo - https://skinkitchen.com.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Links
- Website - https://bptchannel.com/
- Youtube Channel Page - https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyPiercingTattooing
- Our Merch Store = https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Body-Piercing-Tattooing-Channel-112580290467919
For more information on the Skin Kitchen go to http://skinkitchen.com.
To book a Tattoo Appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-255-4430
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Contact DaVo at email@example.com or by phone at 515-966-4814
If you would like to set up a Piercing Appointment go to https://axiompiercing.com/booking
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm
All footage was filmed using two Canon XA40 Professional Video Camcorders - https://amzn.to/3qNwNv5 and a Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3qTN8OF with Canon EG 16-35 f4L USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3LpD1uC. All Recorded Live with Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro - https://amzn.to/3r77mm9
Audio - Recorded with Zoom PodTrak P8 - https://amzn.to/3cu3Uye with Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphones - https://amzn.to/39fKKbS
- Log in to post comments