Jack Lowe of Skin Kitchen Tattoo answers the question, Why are Tattoos so Expensive? This is episode 3 in a new series where the tattoo artist of the Skin Kitchen answers common tattoo questions and those that have been submitted by our views.
Jack Lowe has been a professional Tattoo Artist since 1993 and owns and operates Skin Kitchen Tattoo in Des Moines, Iowa. He has been published in multiple magazines and has won several awards in his long career. Best known for his photorealistic black and gray, he also is skilled in all styles of tattooing and is more than willing to help a client realize their vision.
If you have a question that you would like answered in a future video please comment on this video.
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
- Jack Lowe's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/captjack515/
- Body Piercing & Tattooing Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Skin Kitchen Twitter @SkinKitchenTatt - https://twitter.com/SkinKitchenTatt
- Skin Kitchen Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/skinkitchentattoo/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50310
The links below of affiliate links and part of the proceeds will go to DaVo.
Footage - Canon EOS R - https://amzn.to/386Y1BZ with Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3jkvptO and Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3AfiYLI with Canon EF 16-35mm F4/L IS USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3OynZmV