In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 2 Episode 2 Wait Time between Tattoos and Piercings & Planning Large Projects, Jack, Westley, DaVo and Jimmy talk about planning out larger project and how much time to take off between getting a tattoo or a piercing. Premere at 5pm CST Sunday October 20th, 2019.
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooist and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question that you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Merch Store - https://bit.ly/skamerch Featuring artwork by DaVo, Jack and Westley and Axiom and Skin Kitchen designs.
To listen to the podcast version go to:
- Buzzsprout - https://www.buzzsprout.com/263610
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/q-a-in-the-kitchen/id1454849876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4X1MxKlznsoPmHvCUX8zCT
- Google Podcasts - https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8yNjM2MTAucnNz
- iHeart Radio - https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-qa-in-the-kitchen-31156441/
- Overcast - https://overcast.fm/itunes1454849876/q-a-in-the-kitchen
- Pocket Cast - https://pca.st/45E6
- Castro - https://castro.fm/podcast/702c6978-4de5-4d4b-a964-4eb38f245bc0
- Podchaser - https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/qa-in-the-kitchen-812663
Now on TikTok - TikTok - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
Axiom Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/axiombodypiercing/
Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Coffee supplied by and brought to you in part by Death Before Decafe. For more information go to https://www.deathbeforedecafdsm.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
This episode was shot using the following devices
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe, Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens https://amzn.to/2wewJrN and the GoPro Hero 7 Black - https://amzn.to/2llbvGK
Audio - 2 AKG D5 Vocal Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lmT4S3 and Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lldZVA and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG