In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 4, Episode 13, Jack Lowe, Jimmy St John, and DaVo answer questions submitted by our YouTube viewers about tattooing different skin types and deposits.
- Max Horner - "It would be nice to know how tattooing on different skin types works extra precautions and such.(from my daughter)"
- Unknown - "Is it normal to pay Non-refundable deposits and drawing fees?"
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooists and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or email email@example.com.
Check Out Our New Merch Store - https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Links
- Website - https://bptchannel.com/
- Youtube Channel Page - https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyPiercingTattooing
- Our Merch Store = https://teespring.com/stores/bpt-channel
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bptchannel/
- Twitter @channel_body - https://twitter.com/channel_body
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Body-Piercing-Tattooing-Channel-112580290467919
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8 pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8 pm
All footage was filmed using two Canon XA40 Professional Video Camcorders - https://amzn.to/3qNwNv5 and a Canon EOS R6 - https://amzn.to/3qTN8OF with Canon EG 16-35 f4L USM Lens - https://amzn.to/3LpD1uC. All Recorded Live with Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro - https://amzn.to/3r77mm9