Here's a 360 Video Tour of the studio that DaVo filmed back in February.
About the Studio
- Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo.
- Gently remove the bandage after the bleeding has stopped (1 - 2 hours). If the bandage sticks or will not remove easily, wet the bandage with lukewarm water and carefully remove the bandage.
- Gently wash the tattoo with lukewarm water and mild hand soap. Pat dry with a clean paper towel. For the first three days, repeat this step three times daily. When the tattoo starts to scab or flake, continue to wash, but be careful to not pull off any of the scabs or flakes.
DaVo of the Axiom Body Piercing Studio operates out of Skin Kitchen Tattoo. DaVo has been piercing professionally in the Des Moines area since 1994 and has been a part of Skin Kitchen Tattoo since 1999. For more information on piercing, Specials, Updates, Schedule changes, DaVo's Piercing Blogs, and Prices, please visit The Axiom Site.
For any of our artists other than Jack(see below) you schedule an appointment for a Tattoo by
- Stopping by the Studio - Hours
- Phone - 515-255-4430
- Emal - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Contact Form
When calling in or emailing about an appointment it is best to have an artist in mind, have emailed us examples of the design and know the location and size of the Tattoo.
Skin Kitchen Tattoo
- Sunday - 1 pm to 8 pm
- Monday - 1 pm to 8 pm
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - Closed
- Thursday - 1 pm to 8 pm
- Friday - 1 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday - 1 pm to 8 pm
- Sunday - 2 pm to 8 pm
- Monday - Closed or by Appointment Only
- Tuesday - Closed or by Appointment Only
- Wednesday - Closed or by Appointment Only
- Thursday - 2 pm to 8 pm
- Friday - 2 pm to 8 pm
Skin Kitchen Tattoo is a Studio offering only the finest Body Art by award-winning artist and Body Piercing by DaVo from the Axiom Body Piercing Studio. SKT was founded in 1996 and has featured many nationally recognized and award-winning artist. By far one of the largest studios in the Central Iowa area, we have not only gained a reputation for our size but the standards of quality the studio has always been known for.